Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pecha Kucha

Pecha Kucha has just finished, and I, for one, have three pages of notes to follow up on! Owing to wifi failure, I was seen without my computer surgically attached to my fingers; I even proved that I do still know how to write. However, I still managed to learn a lot from each presentation and hope that we have started a new SALALM tradition.

Thanks to Daisy for maintaining the Tweets!

#salalm55 - Twitter Search

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



A big thanks to all the presenters who did a fabulous job! Presentations are bring embedded on the blog

Moderator: Alison Hicks



Speaker 1: KD McCann

In Translation 3

Speaker 2: Daisy Dominguez
Tukushka Minga Virtual

Speaker 3: Kent Norsworthy
What's New at LANIC

Speaker 4: Martha Kelehan
Gapminder, GIS, And the Digital Humanities

Speaker 6: Daniel Schoorl
Visualizations


Speaker 7: Luis Gonzalez

Bibliographic Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment