- Biblioteca Nacional de Colombia
Colombia's Nacional Library and Legal Deposit.
- Biblioteca Luis Ángel Arango
Probably Colombia's most famous library. The library is owned by the Banco de la República de Colombia, but its doors are open to everyone.
- BiblioRed: Red Capital de Bibliotecas Públicas
Bogota's public library systems. I visited the Biblioteca Pública Parque El Tunal, and the Biblioteca Pública Virgilio Barco.
- Paradero Para Libros Para Parques
Small public library stands, usually found in parks. There are 47 in Bogota, and 100 across the country.
- Parque Biblioteca España – Santo Domingo Savio
Medellin's most famous library. The library is located in Santo Domingo Savio, formally one of the most dangerous part of the city. The library has also won a number architectural of awards.